Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Random post

I just wanna make a few points before I go to bed tonight (yawn I'm exhausted)
1. I reeeealy use the word random too much
2. Lisi Harrison is an incredible writer. The Clique series just gets better and better
3. That post I had about the old friends thing... I experienced an awkward conversation and then silence with someone like that today... hopefully high school will be a bit better
4. Biology is officially my least favorite subject. At least I'm getting it over with and everyone else has to take it next year (haha that means YOU Taylor!)
5. Algebra is officially my FAVORITE subject! I've always understood math so well!
6. Flipping out and crying over not getting all A's... I just don't get it.
7. I just now realized that it's only 8:30. Why does it feel later???
Good night readers!

No comments: